Friday 22 July 2011

What's new with you?

Over the last 24 hours you guys must really have been missing me!  I've been watching the counter to see when I hit 1000 pageviews, and since I checked last I had almost 100 more views!  At this moment I'm at 1057 pageviews, which I am quite proud of.  It seems like everyone is really enjoying the blog, and I definitely intend to continue.  We've got some pretty awesome travel plans coming up that you're not going to want to miss reading about! 

So now it's your turn.  Some of you have been great at keeping in touch (most notably, my mother!) but I haven't heard from most of you.  What have you been up to?  Any fun plans for August? 

Here's the bargain: I'll post my next update after I get 5 email updates from you guys (mom, yours doesn't count!) 

Considering the 1057 pageviews, I think that's a deal!

Just for fun, check out these blog stats.  Who the heck is following me from Denmark?!

Click picture to enlarge

1 comment: