Saturday 2 July 2011

My New Job

It finally happened - I got a job.  You all know I didn't want to work, but since you can't surf here because there aren't any waves, I really had no choice. 

So it's not a real job...I just signed up with a temp agency and they will send me on short term office administration jobs.  They have one that I might be doing starting July 21 for 2.5 weeks setting up A/V equipment for lecturers at the universities in Adelaide, but I don't know for sure yet.  Since I have experience in training, the job would fit pretty well.  Doesn't seem like they have too much work coming through, but hopefully it will be enough to pay for Fiji!

Anyways, that's all for now.  Not too exciting, but an update none the less!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Should keep you busy and help you meet some Aussies!

    ReplyDelete