Saturday 9 June 2012

So Many Birds


This bird update had been a long time in the making, and I have seen tons of new birds without travelling too far.  I can't wait to go to Queensland where all of the fancy birds are!  I'm also hopefully getting a new camera soon, so I should be able to get some great close-ups of birds.  Many of these pictures were actually taken by either Ryan, his mom, or brother (thanks guys).  Also, you might not know that for the birds that don't have pictures I update past posts when I do finally get a picture.  Enjoy!

Apostlebird

Australian Ringneck ('Malee'  variety)


Australian Ringneck ('Port Lincoln Parrot' variety)

Black-faced Cuckoo-shrike


Black-faced Woodswallow


Great Egret

Grey-fronted Honeyeater


Grey Shrike-thrush


Hooded Robin


Little Black Cormorant


Masked Lampwing

Nankeen Kestrel


Red-capped Robin


Red-rumped Parrot


Spinifex Pigeon


Western Bowerbird


White-plumed Honeyeater


White-winged Fairy-wren


Zebra Finch


No comments:

Post a Comment